Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Something New, #87

Today's Something New was purely unintentional.

The Little One got in bed with me last night, which is her usual custom. However, she was very restless, and it was like sleeping with a baby giraffe in my bed. Arms and legs everywhere. I had a dream I was a PA on Pride and Prejudice (the Keira Knightly version) and was trying to fix some wood trim on a piece of furniture that was a prop, and then later, there was a dancing Barbie doll on my stove.

Add to that, The Little One was on top of me most of the night.

It was not the most restful night's sleep I've had.

So apparently, in my sleep-deprived fog when getting dressed this morning, I neglected to put on a bra.

The sad thing is, I didn't notice until after lunch.

I'm a pretty big girl (see post #80), but carry most of that below the equator.

I'm backtracking my morning in my mind to double-check if I leaned over anyone's desk.

But lucky for me, my office is so cold, you could store meat in it, so I ususally have on a sweater.

Uh oh. I just realized another reason for leaving the sweater on all day.

No comments: