I got this e-mail, so I thought I'd see what I came up with. Like I don't do enough self-analysis.
I wasn't clever enough to follow the posting directions, so here it is.
25 Random Things About Me
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. (To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. I fall down a lot.
2. I get lost a lot. At least twice a week. (Does this count as 2?)
3. I am almost always ten minutes late.
4. I tie excellent floral bows.
5. I can curl my tongue into a U.
6. My second toe is longer than my big toe. Most people find this weird.
7. I can kick almost anyone's ass in the original Trivial Pursuit.
8. I have never had a balanced checkbook.
9. I hate tomatoes, but will eat it in sauces, stews etc. Just plain and raw, ech.
10. I can paint an awesome piggy bank www.aingellpresents.etsy.com
11. I have a tattoo.
12. I can drive a stick shift.
13. I named The Little One after the main character from my favorite childhood book, Miss Charity Comes to Stay.
14. I can do Columbia's tap routine from The Rocky Horror Picture Show, but no one will ever see me do it. Not in a million years, so don't ask.
15. I shoplifted a lipstick on a dare with my BFF when I was in the eighth grade.
16. I wish I had more patience with my kids.
17. I love my meds.
18. I won the Best Legs award at summer camp my senior year in high school.
19. Geraniums are the only thing I can successfully grow.
20. I have Four Degrees of Separation to Paul McCartney- I knew a web designer who was the son of the drummer for Badfinger, on whose single "Come and Get It," Sir Paul sang background. Four, right?
21. I want to visit Greece.
22. I want to visit the Louve.
23. I'm 1/16th Creek, but due to a clerical error from the early 1900's, my card says I'm 1/32. (I really to have the documentation to prove this.)
24. I kissed a stranger one New Year's Eve.
25. I have 6 images of the Mona Lisa in my house.