Friday, August 1, 2008

Something New, #96

Book 'Em Danno, Part Deux

In my lame effort to live on the edge, I trespassed. I'm sure I've trespassed unintentionally before, but this time, I did it on PURPOSE.

I have kept up with walking at my lunch hour (I can do 2 1/2 miles in a half hour now, thank you very much) and decided to change my regular route. There is a "gated community" built around a golf course about a half mile from where I work, and the gate was open, so I went in. There was a "Private Property - No Trespassing" sign at the entrance, but being such a rebel, I ignored it.

I even took it a step farther, and dared to walk on the cart paths.

I figured, "I'm a taxpayer in this county, I helped pay for these streets and fancy streetlights, I have every right to walk here."

I'm so bad.

No comments: