Friday, June 13, 2008

Something New, #47

Where There's a Will

Today I sat through an 8 hour CLE on probate and didn't die of boredom.

Actually, it wasn't that bad. The speaker about estate taxes was a little dry, but it's probably really hard to make tax code entertaining.

I did realize that I'm very irresponsible by not having a will. Until I get one made up, if anyone sees this, here are my final wishes.

The house and contents go to The Big One and The Little One.
The Big One gets my diamond ring.
The Little one gets my pearls.
Cousin Shay in Alaska gets my wedding band, which was my great- and her great-great-grandmother's.
If at all possible, I would like all ties to The Ex be severed for the kids and for M & M to be guardians.
I want to be cremated and my ashes scattered on the beach at Coronado del Rey.

I'd better draft that will on Monday.

No comments: