Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Something New, #190

I filed a petition for court in person. I've filed lots of petitions, but never hand-carried one to the court house and had the clerk file it. And after dealing with the court clerk in person, am not so anxious to have a public servant job.


On the up side, I did get to check out our county's legal library at the court house. It was the tidiest library I've ever been in. THAT would be my dream job.


I also learned that my trash company has a limit on how much trash they will pick up on one day. I had about 14 bags and boxes of trash on the curb after all my cleaning, and they left eight. I guess I'll have to take the trash out in shifts now. However, I am DONE with the major purging and feel really great about how things look now. If only I could keep it this way...

No comments: