Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Something New, #238

Because it seems I spend almost every waking minute of my weekends running errands, I've been trying to think of ways to get stuff done during the week. After work just doesn't cut it, because we usually have something to get to, or after I get home and get the kids fed, and dog walked, I just don't have the motivation to get back out.

So I tried grocery shopping on my lunch hour. I think this is actually something I can incorporate into my life. Today was a good day for it, since the outside temperature was just above freezing and I didn't have to worry about anything spoiling in my car until I got home. I was able to do the holiday shopping without two kids in tow, and got in and out of the grocery store in less than 30 minutes.

And still had time to eat lunch.

No comments: