Monday, October 27, 2008

Something New, #183

Since our last day of work has been moved from the 31st to the 29th, my boss has taken slacking off to a level I didn't think she was capable of.

She did bring movies for us to watch on Friday, but I spent most of my day checking out Craigslist and CareerBuilder and filling out applications online, so I didn't get to that.

Today she said, "Since I'm in court this afternoon, and you have an interview (with my THIRD employment agency), just turn on your cell and you can be"on call.""

Sweet. I've never slacked with permission before.

However, by the time I finished the interview, went home and had lunch, it was time to pick the girls up from school, so I really didn't get that much time off.

Still, I think it was a first for the both of us.

We'll probably do the same tomorrow and Wednesday.

We are such rebels.

No comments: