Monday, October 13, 2008

Something New, #168

I saw a segment on Oprah how a woman had cut her electricity bill in half by unplugging her "electric vampires." Since my natural gas bill went up $40, I figured I needed to make up for it somewhere else. So starting today, I'm going to make a conscious effort to unplug the TVs and computer before we leave the house and before bedtime. I don't know if it will do any good, but it can't hurt.

Speaking of vampires, The Big One got me reading the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I did no chores yesterday, and laid on the couch and read most of the first one. I wish I were a brave enough slacker to have called in sick to read the second. I got the first three in the series for The Big One for Christmas, but may have to give them to her a little early.

We're planning on seeing the movie over Thanksgiving.

Edward Cullen...mmmmmm...

No comments: