Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Something New, #306

I had my handwriting analyzed at the Future City closing party.

I have to admit it was scary how spot-on the gal was. She had every one of my traits, hands down. Considering that I was once written up by a crazy HR manager, Psycho Sarah, for having bad handwriting, I was glad she didn't say I was a potential serial killer.

I wonder what it would be like to do that. I would think it would get tiring, because you would constantly be analyzing any handwriting, whether you meant to or not.

I met my friend John B for breakfast for dinner. He said he'd meet me at a stop north of where I was staying and texted me directions on how to get to that stop. Apparently, even someone who hasn't seen me in over 25 years knows how much I get lost. I got on at the station where I was making my transfer, stepped into the car, and there he was! The funny thing besides running into him like that was that I had moved from one line to another to enter the car, and if I hadn't moved wouldn't have seen him at all.

Even in a new city, it's a global village.

No comments: